Thursday, June 21, 2012

How To Tutorial(skateboarding)







Hi, my name is Wakinyan Forney. I go to Red Cloud Indian School. This is my skateboard; I ride Lizard Man bearings. My board is a Protec. I also ride Zero plain 100's. On this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to do anHere was our first tutorial., pop-shovit, and a boardslide.

To do an ollie, first you will have to lin<iframe width="480" height="270" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6LHdUeiEmfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> back foot up at the tail of the skateboard, and your front foot behind the front bolts. So now you pop your tail (push down on your back foot.) and you slide your front foot up.

A popshovit is the same thing as an ollie but right when you get your board up, you push your front foot forward.

Now when you get ready to board slide you get an appropriate rail to slide on. You push yourself up to the rail then you ollie and turn yourself 90 degrees and balance yourself on the rail.

I encourage to go and watch our how to tutorials and practice yourself. Ride Safe!

3 comments: