Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Respectable Games


 I think the games that people can respect are first person shooter games. One example is Halo, Bungie and Microsoft perfected the first person shooter in Halo. Then there are sports games they are all about strategy, and I like those kind of games even though I never have played one. Then other respectable games are fantasy games like Fable, Guild Wars and Lord of the Rings. In most fantasy games you can change and upgrade or customize your character. Then other great games are apocalypse games. There are different kinds of end of the world games. There are zombies, diseased people, crazy cannibals, or aliens invading a planet.  In my opinion I like zombie games like Undead Nightmare. There all kinds of respectable games. But don't let your friend's stop you from playing games from 2010 considered old to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment